Telephone: 01565 722828

Building Disputes

It is not uncommon for there to be disputes between building owners and builders carrying out building work.

In the event of a dispute either the builder, or the building owner, may wish to have an independent expert report, to help resolve the dispute. If the dispute cannot be resolved, the report may be required for court purposes.

I do not act, or become involved in disputes regarding large building projects, but for small domestic projects, I inspect and prepare reports. House extensions, conservatories, house alterations, being the most common types.

I am also asked to inspect were someone has purchased a new house, and they have discovered various faults defects, that the builder will not, or does not seem to be able to put right. The purchaser then requires an independent inspection and report to try and resolve the matter.